- Relays get rid of high-voltage noise (2016-05-12)
- Proportional power control for industrial apps (2016-02-19)
- Precision temp-control with TEC Seebeck-voltage sampling (2016-02-04)
- MCU measures resistance without ADC (2016-02-01)
- Self-resetting circuit breaker needs few parts (2016-01-28)
- Enable bidirectional control for stepper motors (2015-07-30)
- MCU serial port measures pulse width (2015-06-01)
- MCU supervises 0- to 20-mA protection circuit (2015-04-30)
- Examining a gate drive optocoupler (2015-03-23)
- Designing a real-time seismic alert system (2014-07-08)
- Inductive sensing of workpieces of any material (2014-07-07)
- Implementing ferromagnetic soldering iron control (2014-07-02)
- Position sensing of liquid metal antennas (2014-05-19)
- Use inductor to sense aircraft engine valve position (2014-05-09)
- Finger vein identification lowers cost for biometric system (2013-09-17)
- Break differential-drive limits for an omnidirectional robot (2013-02-15)
- Microcontroller interfaces to 24V (2011-02-01)
Receive the latest design ideas and product news in your inbox. Subscribe to EDN Asia alerts for free!
Got to make sure you're not a robot. Please enter the code displayed on the right.Please enter the valid code. Sorry, you have reached the maximum number of requests allowed. You may wish to try again after a few hours.
Time to activate your subscription - it's easy!
We have sent an activate request to your registerd e-email. Simply click on the link to activate your subscription.
We're doing this to protect your privacy and ensure you successfully receive your e-mail alerts.
- ST rolls out 16V rail-to-rail op amps for industrial apps
- Computerised system converts 3D objects into moving robots
- MISRA updates guidelines for secure C programmes
- IoT, wearables enter Disney Kingdom
- 50W GaN power amp supports frequency up to 6GHz
- Light-powered nano-engine shows promise for medical apps
- Keysight opens second service centre in Malaysia
- Network-Ready dimmable LED lighting cuts energy costs
- 2-channel stepping motor driver supports ratings of 40V, 2A
- PTC expands IoT platform to support public device clouds